Applying for HGV entitlement

So here we are in February and many people are looking for a new career, as a HGV training company we are constantly asked "what do I have to do to start my career", The first thing you have to do is get the correct category entitlement on to your driving licence (you must have passed your car test first). HGV categories you can apply for are divided into two these being category C1 (7.5t) and category C ( Class 2).You can only apply for a provisional trailer (+E) licence when you’ve got the full licence for the vehicle you’ll be driving. So lets apply for the entitlement, first of all you must get the D2 and D4 forms these can be ordered on line

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
Blue Triangle Training - HGV Training

© 2023 by The Plan. Proudly created with